Thursday 14 October 2010

Lets Actually Begin - Live

It has been a week since my production blog was set up. I may as well say that this blog will cover my TV & Film Production work druing my time at CCAD and hopefully career will cover promblems and solutions and even evalutions of my work. I hope to recieved feedback to what I post to get all your views.

Last weeks all members on the course had to pitch our idea's to live clients all with different briefs to work to. The live projects I will be taking a main role in is the Straight8 competition, Crash(WoolRoom Client) and Yellowcayke Music Video.

In a few hours I will be having my first face to face meeting with Yellowcayke, about idea's for his video, with will manily take place around saltburn beach so far will inform in more detail on a later date or when asked.

For the Staight8, Peter Silk and I have ordered some stock for filming next week this isnt for the staight8 Competition for what was pitched this is a documentary Straight8 Competition, the reason for us taking part in this aswell is to get practice which is always a good idea. overall for the straight 8 im going to be cinematographer. The Documentary is called "Dan the one man band" and the straight8 which we will be marked on is called "Water Woman".

Sadly for the crash much can not be said as Andy (the person who pitched this) is away with BBC Blast for a few weeks, he has been informed but more needs to be said before I can say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment